Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Blog is a funny thing

It's like reading a diary from back to front. If you haven't been following along the whole time you'll probably prefer to scroll to the bottom and read the posts in the order that they unfold. Otherwise, by reading from the top down, you get the end of the story first.

I've sent my reports to AIUM, SDMS & SVU. I've still got to send letters to some of the other donors. I've been invited to return and I'm in the early stages of working with KHI faculty, Lori Kimbrow and some other sponsors to return with a team of sonography experts in June 2009 to continue the effort of sonography education for the clinicians @ the district hospitals as well as any other persons who are interested in learning more about sonography.

If you've been following along, please add a comment so I can know who it was who was reading along from San Diego, Albuquerque, Ohio, Australia, Birmingham, Hanoi, England, Washington, New Jersey, Koala Lampur and all of those other places.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to Chattanooga! Glad to hear you made it but sorry to hear that the moto did not.

Andrew

Dan & Kelly Pratt said...

Leif, I am so sorry about your moto! Bummers.

Anonymous said...

Leif,

I am enjoying reading about your travels.


Stella Williams

Port douglas hostels said...

Hi,Blog is funny thing and also it is very important for getting links.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.